McLaren's long-awaited upgrade package for the Austrian Grand Prix hit the track during Friday practice, with some very obvious aerodynamic modifications.
This package includes a new front wing, front brake ducts, turning vanes and floor.
McLaren has moved away from its usual very large front wing to a more shapely design with smaller cascade winglets. This is likely to aid airflow to the back of the car as much as improving downforce at the front.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.