Ferrari's major development package for the Canadian Grand Prix has long been expected, with both an aerodynamic and a power unit upgrade prompting a lot of anticipation.
As it transpired, the aerodynamic upgrade is not as far-reaching as expected, certainly nowhere near the B-spec that some predicted.
Instead, the major bodywork changes are at the rear of the sidepods, with the bodywork slimmed and the cooling outlet area redistributed.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.