It wasn't a disaster. It wasn't a disaster. Keep telling yourself that, Sebastien Ogier. Because Rally Argentina was a disaster. You know it, I know it and Jari-Matti Latvala knows it.
Ogier went through the motions, paid lip service to his Volkswagen team-mate Latvala's big, big win, but, deep down, last week hurt the World Rally champion.
It had to. It's how he's made.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.