Heading into the 2014 DTM season, all three of the series' manufacturers have something big to play for.
In the Stuttgart corner, pride is on the line after Mercedes struggled through 2013. Down in Munich, BMW has a point to prove with its new M4. And as for the Audi crew in Ingolstadt, well, they've got a title to defend.
Throw in some crucial format changes and more former champions in the field than ever before, and it's shaping up to be a fantastically close season.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.