What's going on at Ferrari? During the last few seasons Ferrari has blamed the windtunnel for its issues. With new regulations, including a brand-new engine - something Ferrari should have excelled at - it's still struggling. Does Stefano Domenicali need to get the boot? A Ron Dennis-type character may be what's needed.
Chris Patajac, via Facebook
Chris, look what your question has caused to kick off in Maranello, where, after you asked your question, Domenicali has left!
I don't think his job was easy. When you're an Italian working under Luca di Montezemolo life must be very tough. Maybe he was just too nice a guy. Ferrari needs to look at why Jean Todt did such a good job. He wasn't Italian, so was not influenced by the political surroundings. Another one of those would do no harm, and then there's always Ross Brawn, as I'm sure he has caught enough fish by now...
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.