The opening race of the 1.6-litre, turbocharged V6 engine era threw up plenty of headline-grabbing stories.
GARY ANDERSON has sifted through his mailbag to answer your questions, which this week include fuel-flow rates, aerodynamicists at races, the development war and the controversial topic of noise.
Mercedes looks very strong at the moment. Can the others catch up and if so how much will it take?
Bobby @mbobbyf1, via Twitter
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.