Will Mercedes remain on top? Will the Renault-engined teams start to look more convincing? Can Ferrari pull off a surprise? Who has won the testing war?
Formula 1's 12 days of pre-season testing are now over and with the Bahrain double-header complete, the next time the cars run in anger will be when they roll out of the garage for free practice at the Australian Grand Prix.
With just 11 days to go before that, we now have as much information on how the competitive order will shake out as we ever will. Here are 10 things we learned from F1's final winter test in the island kingdom of Bahrain.
MERCEDES CAN'T BANK ON RELIABILITY
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.