In the first instalment of a new AUTOSPORT Plus series, AUTOSPORT's technical expert GARY ANDERSON answers your questions.
Inevitably with the huge interest in Formula 1's 2014 rules, this week's selection features plenty of discussions on the latest technical regulations and their potential loopholes, and Gary also tackles the topic of his departure from the BBC.
"Are you convinced exhaust 'trickery' is impossible under the new rules?"
@Jaeger_9, via Twitter
It will be very limited as the location and angle of the exhaust outlet is now defined in the 2014 technical regulations.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.