Formula 1 design legend Adrian Newey's 2014 campaign got off to a troubled start when his Red Bull team struggled in last week's Jerez test.
As part of a package of special features on the challenge facing Red Bull and Newey, AUTOSPORT looks back at other times when his designs have not worked out as planned.
MARCH-JUDD 891/LEYTON HOUSE-JUDD CG901
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.