"This, by far, is the biggest challenge that we've faced."
Those were the words of Red Bull Racing team boss Christian Horner on the eve of the first running of his team's RB10, as he reflected on everything involved in the creation of a 2014 Formula 1 car.
With the end of the first pre-season test at Jerez in sight, his comments couldn't be any more fitting for the situation in which his title-winning team finds itself.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.