Although Ferrari's 2014 Formula 1 car launch was another online event, to the team's credit it unveiled a real car in Maranello and not a rendering.
The F14 T (a name chosen via yet another online event) is a streamlined and organic design that departs from other 2014 cars, with its dolphin nose and tiny sidepods.
Yet the car is quite conservative in many areas. Coming off the back of another year of missing out on both championships, Ferrari was expected to go aggressive to boost its chances of more silverware.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.