F1: KIMI RAIKKONEN TO FERRARI
2007 world champion returns to partner Alonso
After four years away (but only three off the payroll) Ferrari's last world champion returns to the Scuderia to partner its tainted goldenballs, Fernando Alonso.
Kimi's race-winning form with Lotus during the past two years, coupled with a real fear that Alonso was about to do the unthinkable and walk out on his long-term contract to McLaren, led to this unlikely renewal of wedding vows.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.