John Surtees is a star guest at this weekend's AUTOSPORT International, where there will be a unique exhibition of iconic cars and bikes from his incredible career.
Ahead of Surtees' appearance at the world's premier motorsport show, here is another chance to read Mark Hughes' in-depth analysis of the 1964 Formula 1 champion's career and talent.
This article originally appeared as part of AUTOSPORT's John Surtees special, guest-edited by Dan Gurney and featuring insight into Surtees' relationship with Ferrari, his Can-Am years and a technical analysis of his Ferrari 158.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.