Felipe Massa started 139 races for Ferrari. During that period, there were some outstanding performances that, while less frequent in recent years, established him as one of the main protagonists of grand prix racing.
Here are 10 of those drives that stand out. Based on various criteria, the performances themselves, the significance of them and how they fit into Massa's career progression as a whole, they represent the best of the Brazilian's long stint at Ferrari.
Read AUTOSPORT's exclusive interview with Felipe Massa in this week's issue here.
10 Comeback king 2010
Bahrain Grand Prix - 2nd
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.