Throughout 2013 AUTOSPORT's Marcus Simmons followed motorsport's junior racers to see who the Formula 1 stars of the future might be.
With the racing season now over, he takes a look back at those who took their various championship titles. And those who missed out but could still be drivers you'll be hearing more about very soon.
There's a lot of strong talent out there at the moment, but the list below is bound to include those who will be taking motorsport's biggest prizes in the years to come.
FORMULA RENAULT EUROCUP
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.