At last month's World Endurance Championship finale in Bahrain, Allan McNish sat down with AUTOSPORT to be interviewed for our regular 15 Questions magazine feature.
Typically for McNish, the candid chat that followed provided far more material than was required for that piece. In the wake of McNish's announcement on Tuesday that he is retiring from top-line motor racing, we bring you the full uncut version of what became a fascinating insight into the Scot's career and memories.
Q. Who has been your fiercest rival?
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.