The British Touring Car Championship had one of its best seasons in 2013. The racing was close but usually fair, it had a strong entry, and there was a fine title fight that culminated in a worthy new champion.
Andrew Jordan and his Eurotech Honda Civic managed to defeat four previous title winners - works Honda drivers Matt Neal and Gordon Shedden, MG star Jason Plato and returning 2009 champion Colin Turkington - to take the crown at the very final race.
There were many fine performances, as well as some controversial moments, so here's AUTOSPORT's take on the top 10 drivers of a great year.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.