Sebastian Vettel started breaking Formula 1 records as soon as he arrived in the sport, immediately becoming the world championship's youngest-ever points scorer when he made his debut as Robert Kubica's BMW stand-in at the 2007 United States Grand Prix.
Six years on, he has taken control of F1, clinching a fourth consecutive world championship with a dominant Indian Grand Prix victory, his 10th triumph of the 2013 campaign.
To mark that success, AUTOSPORT's statistics partner FORIX has compiled the ultimate list of Vettel numbers, showing where he ranks in every major F1 record at this stage in his staggering career.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.