In the two editions of Formula 1's Indian Grand Prix there has been only one polesitter, race leader, and winner: Sebastian Vettel.
He recorded the 'grand slam' of pole, fastest lap, leading every lap and victory two years ago, and last year he missed it only because Jenson Button stole the fastest lap on the final tour of the race.
It's fitting that Button is the only man other than Vettel to appear on the Buddh F1 roll of honour because, with four grands prix to go, McLaren is running out of time to get some morale-boosting results in what has been an dire season.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.