Where's October gone? It seems like only yesterday I was collecting my thoughts and sending my monthly moans into the guys at AUTOSPORT, and here we are again.
At that point the world was either in awe of the sheer dominance of Sebastian Vettel's Singapore performance, bored, or accusing him of cheating. Now, four weeks and two races later, we've seen him give everyone a headstart and 'fight' for a victory and it all seems OK again.
I must say I did shed a few tears as we left Mokpo, for what could be the last time...
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.