It has only taken Sebastian Vettel 16 out of 19 races to clinch his fourth consecutive world championship.
But while recent grands prix have been a case of relatively plain sailing for the German, he has had to work hard for his supremacy.
Here are six key factors in Vettel's march to victory, starting way back in April at the Malaysian Grand Prix.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.