He stopped. He came back. He smiled. He went.
And now he's gone.
Sebastien Loeb is no longer a driver in the World Rally Championship. I can still hardly take it in as I type it. And I had absolutely no idea just how emotional his final rally would be... emotional that is for everybody but the man himself. Loeb, you see, is not a crier.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.