Red Bull-Renault RB9
Strategy: 2 stops (super-soft/medium/medium)
As usual, Vettel took pole. As usual, Vettel aced the first lap and broke out of DRS range. As usual, Vettel did not make mistakes. As usual, Vettel did a fine job whenever the safety car eliminated his lead. As usual, Vettel responded whenever the drive behind threatened to close the gap.
The extraordinary is now the ordinary for Vettel. Once again, while the car was superb, his execution was wonderful, although the track prevented him shining as much as in Singapore.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.