Ferrari is motor racing's most famous name, so how would you feel if you were a 15-year-old kid signed up by the Prancing Horse with a view to, one day, carrying the evocative red colours in Formula 1?
Even more exciting, if you were a 15-year-old Italian kid...
Such a dream became reality for Raffaele Marciello in the winter of 2009-10, and now, nearing the end of his fourth season as a Ferrari Driver Academy member in single-seater racing, he sits embroiled in a fight for the Formula 3 European Championship title.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.