It's all becoming very familiar. After an up-and-down first part of the season, Sebastian Vettel and Red Bull have hit their stride when it really matters and head to Korea off the back of three wins.
Unfortunately for the rest, not only does the Red Bull look mighty right now, but Vettel also has a fantastic record in Korea. In the three races so far held there, he has won two and would have triumphed in the inaugural race in 2010 but for a late engine failure that appeared to have sounded the death knell for his title hopes.
Even if Vettel does leave Korea with zero points again, he will - even in a worst-case scenario - still have a 38-point cushion heading into the final five races. Given recent form, it appears to be all over bar the shouting thanks to his mighty 63-point lead. It's now more a question of when he clinches a fourth consecutive title rather than if.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.