In the brief history of the Singapore Grand Prix, four drivers have emerged as outstanding performers year-in, year-out.
World championship leader Sebastian Vettel has always finished among the top five (including with Toro Rosso in 2008).
He has won the past two races in Singapore, and missed out on a possible win in 2009 due to a drive-through penalty. He has always qualified and finished the race ahead of his team-mates. He set pole in 2011, and has always qualified among the top six.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.