During his 10-and-a-half seasons in Formula 1, Kimi Raikkonen has established a reputation as one of the most exciting drivers of his generation.
With the 2007 world championship, 20 wins, 16 pole positions and 38 fastest laps to his name, the list of great drives and memorable events is long.
AUTOSPORT has whittled the list down to 10 moments in his career that define the popular Finn's grand prix story so far.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.