Red Bull-Renault RB9
Strategy: 1 stop (medium/hard)
The Vettel/Red Bull combination was imperious all weekend, so it was no surprise to see him control the race while appearing not to break sweat. While some criticise him for having the best car, he did not put a foot wrong on a weekend when several other drivers did just that in machinery capable of fighting for strong results.
Dominance always looks easy, but it takes a classy driver to make it look that straightforward.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.