What's your favourite McLaren? The dominant MP4/4 of 1988, the F1 GTR that helped revive GT racing in the mid-1990s, or perhaps something older?
As part of our McLaren at 50 celebration, we decided to pick out the British marque's 10 best cars.
Some took Formula 1 titles, others dominated sportscars, and there's even an Indianapolis 500 winner in the list. What they have in common is that all played their part in McLaren's story. And they won.
Let us know what you think at email@example.com
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.