AUTOSPORT: We're in the finishing straight of the season, Helio you have a championship to play for, Will you're racing for the pride of wins, how does that affect the approach that you take into the remaining races?
Helio Castroneves: My approach is the same since the beginning of the season. If we have a good car, yes, we are going to push for the win. If we don't have a good car we just play safe.
It's been working. We have only four races to go so why change? Unless it's a huge opportunity, we're going to put ourselves in a place to score points and finish well. I'll do anything I can to keep going and hopefully with that comes along another win, so by the end of the season we don't need to be sweating too much.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.