Happy with my Nike Town-sourced dri-fit knit kit, I headed west to Magic and Sparkle at Marble Arch... for two tubs of Extremely Chocolately Caramel Bites.
It's not just Yves Matton who finds himself in a quandary at the moment...
Dani Sordo's maiden World Rally Championship win in Germany last week does, however, make Matton's job harder than ever. Finally, the likeable Spaniard has delivered and helped to play Citroen back into the frame for this year's manufacturers' title. But what about the rest of the season?
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.