Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton are racking up the statistics together.
For the third time in a row, these two drivers started in front of everyone else and in the same grid positions. Curiously, the last string of three identical front rows, in 2011, also featured these two drivers, but with their positions inverted, at the Hungarian, Belgian and Italian Grands Prix.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.