Red Bull-Renault RB9
Strategy: 2 stops (medium/medium/hard)
It's easy simply to shrug off his drive as that of a man in the best car, which it was. But had Vettel not pulled off that pass for the lead on Hamilton on the run to Les Combes on lap one, it would have made his task a lot less simple, especially as the Red Bull was one of the slower cars in the speed trap at the end of the Kemmel Straight.
Eclipsed by Hamilton on Saturday, but masterful on Sunday.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.