Wet towels required - Friday February 8
The first test of the Formula 1 season is over. Now teams will return the cars to the factories to be stripped, checked and rebuilt in time for the next test at Barcelona.
Over the four days most teams have been able to complete a surprising amount of mileage with relatively few red flags.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.