Blink. Missed it. Gone.
Was last Sunday night all the rallying we're going to get on our screens this season? Was the BBC's offering of Top Gear and Sir Chris Hoy's 'Racing Legends' documentary all we can expect? Let's hope not.
But, if it is, what a night it was. We had Kris Meeke tackling Rally GB (or at least the Hafren stage) in a Bentley Continental Sport GB. And we had Olympic hero Hoy telling the story of Colin McRae and revisiting the scenes of Colin's greatest triumphs alongside the 1995 World Rally champion's father Jimmy.
The Meeke bit was great, but miserable; how can Britain's brightest hope for a world rally win be left in a car with heated seats for Hafren?
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.