1. Jack Harvey (GB)
Championship position: 1st (319 points)
Team and car: Carlin Dallara-Volkswagen
Fastest laps: 5
When he was in the rhythm, he truly was the master of the art of driving an F3 car. He had the classic style of past category champions: smooth, yet visibly on the edge of grip, the slide never unnecessarily sapping sideways energy and the #1 Carlin Dallara always going forward. He possibly conceded a few points with circumspection in reversed-grid battles early in the season, but as crunch time loomed he showed feistiness in combat that proved he was not to be messed with.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.