The DTM visits Brands Hatch this weekend for its annual British round. I can't wait.
The opening two rounds of the season at Hockenheim and Lausitz have thrown up plenty of surprises and some brilliant racing, proving that the new for 2012 technical rules package has spiced things up a notch.
But if the evidence of those races is anything to go by, then Mercedes is the manufacturer to beat. Or to be more precise, its HWA drivers Gary Paffett and Jamie Green are.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.