So, this is Birmingham. Bourneville, to be precise. It's May, it's snowing and I'm sitting in traffic wondering where I'm going. The reason I don't know is that I've been given the keys to a Skoda and told to drive.
So I did.
The Skoda in question is the firm's all-new city car, the Citigo. And it's nice. It's beautifully presented inside and ours is fitted with the sport kit, which gives us some mean-looking black stripes. And, if you bought two of them, you'd have six cylinders. Only having one, we're left with just the three.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.