New cars, fresh faces, and changed combinations. There's been a lot of activity in the British Touring Car Championship over the winter, with many teams building or buying new machinery.
Top 2012 team Honda is one of those, and starts as favourite with its NGTC Civic. Old rival Chevrolet has gone and has been replaced by MG, which returns with its MG6 run by Triple 8 and driven by Jason Plato.
But it's not just about the factory squads. Motorbase, WSR and Eurotech all have the machinery and drivers to give Honda and MG some headaches in what could be a very open championship battle.
Honda (Team Dynamics)
Car: Honda Civic
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.