There are always hundreds of questions amid the tingle of nervous excitement before the start of a grand prix.
The great unknowns only add to the sense of anticipation and hype - and with pre-season testing proving exceptionally tricky to read, we head into the 2012 season-opener with only a vague idea of what to expect.
To try and shed some light on the burning issues we asked you to send in your questions, and then posed them to our resident F1 editor Edd Straw on one of his rare breaks from touring the Melbourne paddock.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.