I did 9.17 miles in just under eight minutes during last week's Rally Sweden.
I had 2001 World Rally Champion co-driver Robert Reid alongside me and we had a ball.
Actually, we were sat at my laptop watching one of Reid's best memories and Richard Burns' finest hours: the Sagen stage second time through in 2001. YouTube it for a fuller understanding of what I'm about to discuss.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.