Twenty-one years ago, Gary Anderson and Andrew Green were at Silverstone for the first run of a Jordan Formula 1 car ahead of the 1991 season. Back then, Anderson was technical director and Green was part of the very small design 'team' that produced the car. Today, Green is technical director of Force India, the team that Jordan became, and Anderson is AUTOSPORT's technical correspondent. Here is what happened when they met again at the launch of the Force India VJM05.
Gary Anderson: We were here 21 years ago - well, not quite here...
Andrew Green: Silverstone south circuit, 1991.
GA: We had a lease on one of the lock-ups over there. It was a bit smaller than this room.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.