Nico Rosberg is in a super-relaxed mood as we walk through Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands, where the German is in attendance for a promotional event with Mercedes sponsor Monster Energy.
It is his last day of work in 2011, it is the eve of Mercedes Christmas party, and since the season ended he has been enjoying some down time.
In fact, he has been taking it very easily. He confesses to having done no exercise since the season finished - and to actually having relished the freedom that comes from not needing to undertake the punishing fitness regime that is now part-and-parcel of life as a grand prix driver.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.