Webber's win-less wonder season
Given that his Red Bull team-mate has won 11 races this year, Mark Webber is determined to make his last chance to get off the mark in the 2011 count. He's always been fast at Interlagos (he put a Jaguar third on the grid here back in 2003) and won the 2009 race, so the circuit is clearly Webber territory.
His long-run pace looked good on Friday and the Australian lines up second on the grid. So what does he need to do to get that elusive win? Well, seeing as neither he nor Vettel would be especially keen on a victory gift, he needs to make the better start.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.