This weekend's Singapore Grand Prix provides Williams with its best chance of the season to boost its mediocre points haul.
The British team, which lies only ninth in the Constructors' World Championship, has an excellent record at the Marina Bay circuit and will feel confident of backing that up with a double points finish via the talents of Rubens Barrichello and Pastor Maldonado.
Williams cars have missed out on the top 10 in qualifying only once; Nico Hulkenberg's 17th place last year. And it has also managed four points finishes from six individual starts.
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.