What does Formula 1 mean to you? Multi-million pound, cutting edge high-technology sport pushing back new frontiers of professionalism in every area?
It can be. But sometimes it isn't.
There have been some comedy moments in the F1 paddock during the past couple of race weekends. Lewis Hamilton's trip down the pitlane to see Christian Horner after qualifying in Canada was one such.
Okay, so one might have bumped into the other, had a chat, exchanged pleasantries, who knows? But it certainly couldn't be serious business slap bang in the middle of the paddock, could it?
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.