Triple British Rally Champion Mark Higgins set a new record for the highest average speed around the Isle of Man TT course last week.
In the process, he endured the biggest moment of his life at 150mph on the streets close to where he grew up.
That moment - along with the record - have turned the Manxman into motorsport's latest YouTube sensation as more than half a million people have now watched his moment.
AUTOSPORT caught up with the former Ford WRC driver to find out what he thought of powering over the mountain and breaking Tony Pond's record that had stood for 21 years.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.