Right up until the very last race of the 2010 season, there were three teams still principally involved in a tight battle for a world championship title. Unsurprisingly then, Red Bull Racing, Ferrari and McLaren all continued bolting updates to their cars in an attempt to stay the fight until it was either won, or finally lost. An opportunistic Renault squad kept pushing development right to the end too.
AUTOSPORT's technical consultant Gary Anderson takes a look at some of the more critical developments by those teams over the last two races of the season in Brazil and Abu Dhabi.
Maximising the McLaren F-duct
To continue reading this feature, subscribe to Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.