10. James Jakes (click names for profile)
Struggled to translate his experience into results, particularly when it came to replicating his single-lap speed in race conditions.
Missing two rounds after injuring his hand in a Hockenheim crash didn't help his cause, but nevertheless, more was expected from one of the grid's most seasoned drivers.
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.