10. James Jakes (click names for profile)
Struggled to translate his experience into results, particularly when it came to replicating his single-lap speed in race conditions.
Missing two rounds after injuring his hand in a Hockenheim crash didn't help his cause, but nevertheless, more was expected from one of the grid's most seasoned drivers.
Get back on track. Join today for unlimited access to all Autosport news and features.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from monthly, yearly and two-yearly packages.