The design implications of the 2010 regulations
The regulation changes for this year, including the ban on refuelling and the narrower front tyres, have had obvious implications on the design of the 2010 cars.
Last year was the beginning of a new set of regulations and, as we saw, some teams found solutions to those pretty quickly and some teams didn't. So, this year will really be a case of optimising that regulation package.
Front wings and narrow tyres
To continue reading this feature, join Autosport Plus today.
Are you an Autosport magazine subscriber? Activate your online account
- Your Autosport Plus membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Autosport's news - no monthly cap.
- Read the best motorsport features, analysis and opinion.
- Explore Forix, our comprehensive motorsport stats database.
- Choose from a monthly or yearly membership.